- About us
- Overseas Projects
- Contact Us
- » English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- » Continuous Professional and Personal Development
- » Health and Social Care
- » Security
- » Construction
- » Literacy
- » Numeracy
- » Information Technology (IT)
- » Child Care
- » Teaching Assistant
- » Business Administration
- » Retail
- » Customer Services
- » Management Courses
Communication Level 2
Key skills are the skills which are most commonly needed to succeed in a range of activities – at work, in education and training and in everyday life. In developing the key skill of communication, you will learn to use and adapt your communication skills confidently and effectively in a range of settings and contexts.
Key skills qualifications can be taken by anyone, from pupils in school to chief executives of large companies. There are no minimum entry requirements, and you can study them alongside other types of qualifications, such as NVQs.
- Course Structure
- Entry Requirements
- Fee & Duration
|Communication Level 2|
|QCF Certificate Level 2|
|On-going (Please contact admissions department)|
|35 Weeks (maximum)|
|Skills For Life|
▪ be aged 19 years or over
▪ be resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or more
▪ not be an overseas national subject to employment or learning restrictions and/or have a time limit on your stay (other than a refugee or asylum seeker)
▪ not be taking part in any other programme funded directly by the UK Government (apart from a Skills for Life course)
▪ be in employment or be employed as a volunteer.
For private candidates (those who do not meet the requirements for the Train to Gain service), you must be over 16 years of age.
|Duration||Level||Local Fees||International Fees|
|35 weeks||Level 2||ï¿½£750||ï¿½n/a|
Candidates who successfully complete Key Skills Communication Level 2, can progress to Key Skills Application of Number or one of our Apprenticeship programmes.